Parker – SSD Drives AC890PX
The Parker AC890PX is a high power, modular stand-alone AC drive designed to control the speed of open-loop and closed-loop, AC induction or servo motor applications. Includes Safe Torque Off (STO) feature to SIL3 or PLe. The unique modular design includes easily replaced plug-in power modules.
Compatible with a wide range of feedback options, the AC890PX is designed to work with any AC motor and virtually any speed/position feedback options. Variations for DC input and line regeneration can be provided, as well as chassis-mount style.
The AC890PX is available through 500 HP in air cooled ratings, and through 1800 HP with Parker advanced liquid cooling. Voltage ranges available include 380-500V, 575V, and 690V 3-phase.
- 4-mode operation…volts/hertz, sensorless vector, full flux vector, PMAC servo
- Variable torque and constant torque ratings
- Safe torque off (STO) standard
- Function block programming
- UL, cUL listed ratings
- Application macros
- Choice of multiple communications cards
- Programming keypad included
- Options for print registration, fieldbus comms, feedback, more…
- Links to manuals: 890 Stand-Alone Drive Quickstart Guide, 890 Common Drive Quickstart Guide, 890 Engineering Reference