Parker – SSD Drives DC590+ Series 2
The Parker DC590+ Integrator Series is a single range of digital DC drives designed to meet the requirements of all variable speed applications from simple single motor speed control through to the most sophisticated integrated multi-drive systems.
The heart of the DC590+ is a highly advanced 32-bit microprocessor based motor control model. This provides an exceptional dynamic performance platform to which can be added a host of communications and control options, enabling you to tailor the drives to meet your exact requirements.
The DC590+ is available in power range of 1 to 2000 HP and for line voltages of 220V, 460V, 575V, and 690V 3-phase. “DRV” models include fuses and contactor pre-assembled.
- 3-mode operation…volts/hertz, sensorless vector, full flux vector
- Variable torque and constant torque ratings
- Available in single quadrant or 4-quadrant line regenerative
- Function block programming
- UL, cUL listed ratings
- Application macros
- Multiple feedback options, or can run open loop
- Choice of multiple communications cards
- Programming keypad included
- Uses free DSE Lite configuration software
- Link to view manual :590+ Version 8 manual